- Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room
Working with you. Wherever you are.
Hilton Supply Management’s regional, satellite, and international offices help capture the combined efforts of all our hotels within a given market by leveraging and consolidating the purchasing volume of the participating properties. As a result, we can often help reduce your purchasing costs significantly.
Experienced leadership combined with a regional presence in the field ensures we’re maximizing every opportunity to drive demand to increase long-term revenue and profit. Hilton Supply Management’s field operations teams, in the Americas and internationally, offer hotels valuable services and benefits, including:
- Reduction in the Total Cost of Ownership for products and services through our Commodity Distribution Program and Super Regional Supplier Distribution Program.
- Property purchasing audits to maximize savings and supplier audits to ensure contract compliance.
- Supplier consolidation means fewer deliveries, fewer invoices, and fewer checks.
- Improved productivity and forecasting.
- Technical support and general consultation.
Commodity Distribution Program
The Commodity Distribution Program is a group of supplier programs that have been negotiated for each metropolitan area using a best-in-class approach where volume can sustain multiple commodity program suppliers. This allows us to provide quality products with consistency from the strongest suppliers in your market or region.
Super Regional Distribution Program
The Super Regional Distribution Program leverages the volume of properties within a market or region to maximize efficiencies, drive economies of scale, and reduce base product costs. This program produces improved productivity and cost reductions, as well as the flexibility to make changes in individual markets and properties.